Sexually Transmitted Infections
RiverStone Health offers reliable and confidential testing and prevention services for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). To learn more about STIs and their prevention follow the links provided below. This information is not intended for self-diagnosis, but should be used in deciding whether or not to seek medical care.
Although many of those with STIs will experience few or no symptoms, it is still possible to spread these infections through sexual contact. If experiencing symptoms of an STI or if you have been exposed to an STI, contact a RiverStone Health infectious disease nurse at 247.3357 to learn more about diagnosis and treatment options.
Hepatitis is a disease that affects the liver which can be spread through blood exposures, contaminated food and water, or sexually. The Hepatitis links located below will provide information about transmission methods. To help prevent the transmission of hepatitis, the following services are currently being provided by RiverStone Health:
- Hepatitis A & B immunizations on a sliding fee scale
- Free hepatitis C testing
- Free prevention information and presentations about Hepatitis
Follow these links to learn more about Hepatitis:
As HIV/AIDS is increasingly affecting more Montanans, RiverStone Health recognizes the importance of providing accessible, affordable healthcare. The following is a list of services offered by RiverStone Health to Yellowstone County residents.
- Free HIV testing & counseling
- Free Hepatitis C testing
- Free condom distribution
- Confidential partner notification & Internet Partner Notification (IPN)
- AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC), which provides education to providers and groups wanting to learn more about HIV/AIDS
- The Ryan White Program, which provides medical assistance, treatment and case management to those living with HIV/AIDS
Download our HIV/AIDS Services brochure.
Confidential testing is available at the following locations
RiverStone Health Clinic
123 South 27th St
Billings MT, 59101
Hours: Wednesday 11am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8:30am -12 noon
If unable to come at these times please call for appointment.
Yellowstone AIDS Project
2906 1st Ave North
Billings, MT 59101
Phone: (406) 245-2029
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Call for appointment or walk-in.